13.12.07

if you were a sailboat...



If I was in jail I know you'd spring me
If I was a telephone you'd ring me all day long
If was in pain I know you'd sing me soothing songs.

Sometimes I believe in fate,
But the chances we create,
Always seem to ring more true.
You took a chance on loving me,
I took a chance on loving you.

If I was hungry you would feed me
If I was in darkness you would lead me to the light
If I was a book I know you'd read me every night

If you're a cowboy I would trail you,
If you're a piece of wood I'd nail you to the floor.
If you're a sailboat I would sail you to the shore.
If you're a sailboat I would sail you to the shore

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

μωράκι μου... έχεις πάντα τον τρόπο σου να με καθηλώνεις...
πολλά καυτά φιλιά να σε ζεσταίνουν τούτες τις κρύες νύχτες
your captain

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home