bohemian rhapsody...
ποτέ μου δε μετανιωσα για κατι...μεχρι τωρα...τωρα μετανιωνω...για ολα
Συγγνωμη που υπαρχω...ελπιζω οχι για πολυ ακομα...
Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry-
If Im not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-
Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Bodys aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-
Συγγνωμη που υπαρχω...ελπιζω οχι για πολυ ακομα...
Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry-
If Im not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-
Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Bodys aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-
3 Comments:
έχεις λαλήσει εντελώς;Τι γράφεις;
Nothing really matters,αλλά και τι μπορείς να κάνεις για να το αλλάξεις;
Ξεκόλλλλλα...
eixame den eixame de ti glitwsame ti mlkia...
prosexe ti les giati uparxoun kapoioi poi se agapane, noiazontai gia sena kai se ponane.
your captain
Well written article.
Post a Comment
<< Home