14.9.09

A Dream Within A Dream



βρεχει...και με φτιαχνει..ιδου ενας Ποε...αφιερωμενος...

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Καλή σου ημέρα Εύα.Πολύ τρυφερή ανάρτηση έκανες σήμερα.
Αν φαίει η βροχή γιαυτο ας βρέχει συνέχεια τότε.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Gi Gaga Kouni Beli said...

If it's good to live then it's better to be asleep dreaming
has it all gone or will I fall awake
will I never return to be the same again

Droplets of memory are all that remain
strange faces promising new life
does the reward justify the loss
all beauty burned

Burned like bridges I once crossed
7 years ago often more
has it all gone or will I fall awake
will I never return to be young again

Since it does not matter when
why could I not die then


I came to leave I start to bleed
a dream within a dream
another wave breaks on a foreign shore
a dream within a dream
all the pain that comes down on me
a dream within a dream
the second side of My Boy
a dream within a dream
nothing nothing nothing nothing
a dream within a dream
a hideaway unseen
a dream within a dream

Why could I not die then


by Cavaderous Condition

8:59 PM  
Blogger Αστρο - Συμμορίτες said...

Βρέχει αλλά ας μην μας επηρεάζει.
Ο Ηλιος είναι μέσα μας και μας καίει.
Από αυτόν ας εμπνεόμαστε.
Καλημέρα!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Εύα said...

συμμοριτοπαιδα,εμενα με φτιαχνει η βροχη!Σημερα που εχει ηλιο δεν ειμαι και στα χαι μου ;-)
τους αλλους χαλαει,οχι εμενα...που να τρεχεις με το 12ποντο υπο βροχη π.χ.,χαλαει το τζελ,ξεβαφει η μασκαρα,τετοια!εγω με το αθλητικο τι ζορι να τραβαω;το πολυ πολυ να ριξω κανα καντηλι για την κινηση και το κολλημενο λεωφορειο αλλα με αυτα που ακουω στο γουοκμαν,σιγα!
manowar-blood of my enemies μοχιτο φλαιηβορ!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Εύα said...

ειχες,δεν ειχες,εγραψες παλι βρε γελαδομουρη!

Θαλασσοκρατορα,ναι,ας βρεχει συνεχεια...μηπως ξελαμπικαρει τιποτα.
τη βλεπω ακομα τη γυαλαδα του ψαριου και του καλοκαιριου στο ματι τους.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home